Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Pizza Blanket? Yum!

Sometimes I get orders that I know I'm going to love.  This is a story about one of those orders.  My friend Michelle, she owns the boutique where I sell some of my creations, was pregnant, and she wanted me to make a pizza cocoon blanket for her soon to be born babe.  I said yes, of course, because who wouldn't want to see an adorable baby in a pizza blanket?  It took me ages to get it finished because I was swamped with other orders, but luckily Michelle is understanding and awesome.  I managed to finish it before Baby E arrived, and we were all excited to see the pizza baby photos.  (Well, and meet Baby E of course!!)



It's pretty adorable even without a baby inside, right?  I love it so much.  It's really warm and cuddly too because it has two layers crocheted with double strands of yarn.  So soft and squishy!!!  So after Baby E was born, Michelle got photos done, of course, and she lets me use this one, which is pretty damn amazing.  I use it every chance I get because it's a fabulous photo of an adorable baby in this totally cool thing that I made.  


Pizza is Life!  

Right now I'm working on an adult size version of this blanket.  Then I have to do a baby size, small child size, and a large child size.  I have boxes of "pizza yarn" in my craft room just waiting for me.  Want me to make one for you?  Here is the link to the listing in my Etsy shop 

My family loves pizza and we eat a lot of it.  My favorite topping is mushrooms.  I love lots and lots of mushrooms on my pizza.  Do you like pizza?  What's your favorite pizza topping?
Post a Comment