Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pretty, Pretty Poncho--The Butterfly Breeze Poncho

This weekend I finally got a chance to make this awesome poncho.  The pattern is from Sincerely Pam and is called the Butterfly Breeze Poncho.  


Originally I was going to have 3 different blues, but I couldn't make it work.  The darker blue yarn was a gift from one of my awesome friends.  I'm so glad that I finally got a chance to use it!!


Isn't it pretty?  I love the way it turned out.  I debated about putting the fringe on, but eventually did it because, well, I wanted to.  


Ya know, for taking these pictures myself, of myself, I didn't do too badly!!!  What do you all think?  This poncho will probably be in my Etsy shop by the end of the week.  I might even make the matching hat if I get a chance!!!  

Linked up at Your Whims Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Catch As Catch Can, Sew Darn Crafty
Post a Comment