Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Craft Room is Organized!!!!!

For months now I have dreaded, DREADED, going into my craft room.  The mess was out of control.  My yarn stash was overflowing, there were unfinished projects everywhere, and every surface was cluttered beyond belief.  But for Mother's Day, Jeff and Miss R bought me organizers for my yarn!!!!  That led to a serious re-organization effort on my part.  I didn't take before pictures because, well, I was embarrassed, but I took lots of after pictures!!!



Isn't it awesome?  See that latch hook rug?  I made that ages ago and still haven't gotten the edging on it.  Ah well, one of these days.



Even my tables are organized now!  My supplies are all in their proper places and within easy reach of my work space.



Another of my organizers.  This side is still a little messy, but hey, what are ya gonna do?



Some beautiful yarns that my Mom bought me, just waiting to be run through the winder!!  So what does everyone think?  Pretty fantastic, right?  The room I mean.  Well, the yarn too I suppose.  I've already been working on a bunch of projects today, and I guess it's time to get back to work now!

Linking up to Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party, Swing Into Spring, Catch As Catch Can
Post a Comment