Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties Anyone?

Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties.  Specifically the Bonita Patterns version of Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties.  They are, hands-down, my favorite thing to crochet.  They are quick, adorable, and everyone who sees them has a tendency to squeal over them.  Here are a few that I've made recently.

They look like orange sherbet, don't they??

Can you believe that both of those pairs came from the same skein of yarn?  I love using Chroma yarn from Knitpicks.  They have awesome color changes.

They are even super adorable in simple cream!


More Chroma yarn.  Told ya, I love the stuff!!!!  If you crochet, I highly suggest trying out the crocodile stitch.  It looks difficult, but it really isn't.  If you don't crochet, and you want a pair of these booties, contact me.  I'll make them for you.  It would be my pleasure.  

And now, a picture of Miss R.  Because, well, she's smart and adorable and this picture rules.

Seriously, look at those eyes!!  Oh, but please disregard the yogurt facial.

Sharing at My Repurposed Life, The Shabby Nest,Creative Collection Link Party, Link Party Palooza, Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party, Swing Into Spring

Post a Comment