Sunday, March 2, 2014

OVER A YEAR??? WOAH!!!!

It's so hard for me to believe that it's been over a year since I've written a new post.  It just doesn't seem possible!  Miss R is now 18 months old.  At this rate she'll be packing her bags next week to leave for college.  People are not exaggerating when they tell you that the time goes by quickly.  

So what's been going on in the last year?  Well, a lot of learning how to be a Mom, for one.  It took a loooong time after Miss R was born for me to feel normal again.  Now though, I feel pretty normal and I have been crafting away like mad!!!

My dream is to be able to quit my job and be a stay at home crafting Momma.  I think we'll probably have to win the lottery first though.  :-)  


Check out my Facebook page to see everything I've been working on in the last year!!  DandoisLion DeLights  
Post a Comment