Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy....Rainbow Fishy

A couple of weeks ago, a client sent me a picture of a headband she's in love with.  I decided I wanted to try my hand at making my own.  Here's the original
I'm not sure where the image is from.  I did some searching online but couldn't find it anywhere.  I just don't want to take credit for the design as it's not my own.

This is what my versions look like:
This is the big version.  I love the colors in this one.  It's kind of big on Miss R, but on an older girl I think it would be perfect.
The smaller version.  Still super cute!!!  My Mom suggested giving the headband, along with the "Rainbow Fish" book, as a gift to little girls and I love that idea.  Here's some pictures of the headbands without my super adorable model.


I think I'll be making more of these very soon.  Probably a whole school of them!  (ha ha, I crack myself up)


Post a Comment