Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting Back to Headbands

It has been waaaay too long since I posted anything about headbands!!!  I've been really busy trying to get some stuff into my Etsy shop and building my Facebook page beyond my circle of friends.  What's really cool is that my work schedule changed to 3 nights a week instead of 4, so I have an entire extra day to work on things like that.  (Well, when Miss R is napping anyway.)  

Since I've been really into crocheting lately, I decided to do some crochet headbands.
I've actually made these in several colors and sizes now.  It's really fun mixing and matching the headbands, flowers, and beads.
I did this one in a newborn size as a special request from a close friend.  It turned out beautifully.  
Even My Neighbor Totoro has made an appearance in my headbands.
And then of course, my turquoise hedgehog.  
And this gorgeous piece....
My little one loves modeling the headbands.
She gets really upset when it's time to take them off.
She wasn't happy about taking the headband off!!  Isn't it cute on her?  

Next time I'll show you guys some of the custom work I've been doing.  I'm pretty proud of the pieces I've put together!




Post a Comment