Tuesday, February 21, 2012

87? Way to go Grandma!!

My grandma "TuTu" turned 87 at the beginning of February.  She's a pretty awesome lady and we all love her tons.  For her birthday party everyone came to my parents house.  We had pizza, wings, pickles & olives, and cake with tons of ice cream.  My mom got one of those little helium tanks so that we could do balloons and she FINALLY got her Cricut Expression out to make an enormous Happy Birthday banner.  
The sign also has all of Tutu's different names.  That's my goofy sister Kira back there making faces at me and that's my Mom carrying the can of Scrubbing Bubbles around.  She was doing some last minute cleaning.
There's my grandma!  She was in rare form that night.  She's a sassy lady and can be VERY sarcastic sometimes.  Huh, wonder where we all get it from?
That card WAS hilarious!!  For the last few years I've been trying to make more of my gifts for people, especially my grandmas, because I think it means more to give a gift that you had your grubby meat grabbers all over.  This is what I put together this year:
Some pretty rosette magnets.  They were simple to make and Tutu really liked them.  Plus they're functional.  She has many, many, many grandkids and great-grandkids, so she always has lots of stuff to hang on her fridge!  I even made a bunch more because they were so fun to do!















Post a Comment