Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weather Insanity!!

Okay, I want you all to know that I AM still here.  Like so many other people, last week our power was out thanks to Hurricane Irene.  After 3 days without power, I didn't feel like crafting.  I'm trying to play catch-up because I'm supposed to do a craft fair on Saturday.  However, in the past couple of days we've had torrential rains that led to some pretty serious flooding. That led to some extra time at work and now I need to sleep.  I'm just tired.  I know that there are a lot of people out there that have it waaaay worse than me.  I'm super thankful that I made it home today, my house is standing, and I have electric.  


On that note, I'm going to go sleep for a few hours now.  Maybe when I get up I'll actually accomplish something crafty.  Wish me luck.
Post a Comment