Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Tiebacks!

Okay, so, I have officially applied for my sales tax ID number so that I can get started doing craft shows!  I won't go into my opinions on the fact that I have to do this.  Suffice it to say, it doesn't make me a happy camper.  I'm hoping that it ends up being worth it!!  Lately I've been working on a LOT of projects because obviously I'll need stuff to sell at said craft fairs.  Last week I finished another set of curtain tiebacks that I LOVE.
The ribbon flower is made from an awesome purple/silver mesh wired ribbon.
The ribbon between the flowers is also a silver/gray color.
The flowers on the other side are from a gray satin-y material that I blinged up with some crystals by Jolee's Jewels.
They're so pretty!!  When I posted the last set I made, someone asked about how they work.  On the back of each flower is a magnet.  When you put them on the curtain where you want them, just make sure a little of the fabric is between the magnets.  No hooks on the wall or anything.





Post a Comment