Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Stash Busting Butterflies!!!

After that first round of butterflies, I wanted to do more!!  I scoured my local thrift shops to no avail.  Then I checked the closet in my craft room and found 3 metal butterfly coat hook thingy ma jigs!!  I forgot to take a "before" picture because I was really excited to get them painted.  I just spray painted them and gave them a quick glaze.
You definitely cannot see the glazing in these pictures.  It was just too sunny to get a good shot of it!!
You can kind of see the glaze a little bit in this picture, right up near the body.
Same with this little guy.
I think the orange is my favorite color, but I really love that green!!!
That was a super quick project.  I'd say it took about an hour, same as with the other butterflies.  Want a sneak peek at what I'm working on right now??  Good, because I have pictures.




 




Exciting, right??  I thought so!!
Post a Comment