Thursday, June 16, 2011

Roland, My Sweet Little Girl

I'm in the middle, still, of several projects, so I don't really have much to share right now.  Today when I went outside to take pictures of these flowers...
my cat, Roland, decided to hang out and get her portraits done.  (I don't have kids so I tend to take a lot of pictures of my animals)  It was awesome because she doesn't like to hang out with us when we're outside.  She's usually off doing her own thing.
Stalking me from behind the clematis.
You can't see it in these pictures, but her eyes are really green around the pupil.
This one is my favorite because her pupils are so tiny and she's kind of looking at me from the tops of her eyes.
Gorgeous, right??  Yeah, HER name is Roland.  I named her after Roland Deschain from Stephen King's Dark Tower series.  They told us she was a boy when we got her at the shelter.  She isn't, but the name fits.  She's seriously into the whole cuddling thing, and she searches me out at home by meowing until I answer her.  Then she comes trotting in to get the lovins.  Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post the projects I'm working on.  I had a minor accident (Yeah, that's what we'll call it.  Sounds better than "I screwed up") with one of them.  I think I can fix it.  We'll find out tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment