Monday, June 20, 2011

Picture Frames With No Backs? No Problem!

A bunch of the picture frames that I've acquired lately have no backs.  During my search for cool things to do with them I saw these picture frames on Pinterest and decided to give it a shot.  



I only did two frames, but I will definitely be doing more in the near future.  I really like the variability it allows for.  Plus, I'd really like to do a gallery wall with these.  Maybe in my stairwell.
You can't really see it in this picture, but I used a pinkish wire and the tiny clothespins holding the picture on are black.
I should have printed my picture a little bit smaller, but I think it looks pretty cool.
Next time I'm going to use smaller eyelets so you don't see them peeping out from inside the frame.
I'm also excited to use all different colors.  What do you think?  Are they cool?


Post a Comment