Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Holy Awesome Batman

Sunday, Father's Day, I FINALLY made it to one of our local flea markets.  I had less than 2 hours to get through everything, so I had to fly.  I got some good stuff though!!
Okay, I have to be honest, the jewelry came from my Mom.  It was left over from the 2 yard sales our family did this spring.  Thanks Mom!!
I found soooo many blue mason jars!!  I only bought 3, but I could have gotten at least 30!!  Now I'm wishing I'd gotten more.  
This I actually got at a junk shop near my house.  I never go there because I either don't have cash or there's no place to park.  Sunday though, Sunday there were spots AND I had cash.  I'm in love with this birdcage.  I think I'm going to paint it turquoise or teal.  (Shocker, I know!!)  The awesome tray it's all sitting on was only $1 at the flea market!!!  
It's funny, because the yellow of the tray is almost the exact yellow I painted my barn drawer.  Weird!!  I'm including this chair, even though I didn't get it this weekend....
It's a rocking chair and it's super comfy.  It came from a yard sale near my house.  I can't wait to paint it and get a new cushion.  I'd like to say I'm going to make the cushion, but that might be a bit beyond my abilities.  Oh, and check out the frames I got last week at the Salvo!
You'll be seeing a couple of these again very soon!!!  Okay, I'm off to admire my mason jars a bit more.  
Post a Comment