Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oops, That's a Cupcake...

This morning I had to get dog food on the way home from work so my poor pups don't starve.  Somehow a package of these made it into my cart...
Well, not those exactly....but cupcakes.  Red Velvet mini cupcakes.  I'm almost, but not quite, ashamed to admit that at least 2 of them didn't make it home.


Now, I must go rest up for Easter weekend with the fam.  This week has been busy with errand running, hair stuff making, and training for work on top of work itself.  I have a great opportunity to put some of my hair stuff into a little quilt/gift shop locally, so I've been working like mad to get stuff done.  And that is why I deserve the cupcakes!!!  


P.S.--I'm starting to get used to my haircut AND find ways to wear it that don't gross me out.  w00t!!
Post a Comment