Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Shabby Chic Book Wreath Love!

Well, after I finished the bird wreath, I still had a bit of ribbon left over.  I wanted to make another wreath soooo bad, but all the forms I have were too big for the leftover ribbon.  Then, I remembered I still had one wooden ring left over from this thrifting trip:
Perfect size!!!  Instead of a birdcage for this wreath, I printed out a crown from *The Graphics Fairy*, and I used a butterfly instead of birds.
I had to add some flowers and leaves from my stash to complement the flowers thrifted from the Salvo frame, but not too many.
And here they are together:
I think they turned out great!!!  It surprised me how quickly I put them together.  Projects like this usually take me much longer because I mess around on the computer too much work slowly and carefully.  Do you like them?  Or are they too fru fru?

Featured at


Paper Issues Blog Design
Post a Comment