Friday, March 4, 2011

Survivor Week 3--Taking Shape

Just a quick post for you because I'm in the middle of a massive clean-up of my craft room!  I just wanted to share my layout for week 3 of Survivor on Tallyscrapper.  The challenge for this week was to scrap about something taking shape in our lives, and for that I chose ME.  I've started exercising again and my goal is to get back down to the weight I am in the pictures.  Not telling you how many pounds that is though, hee hee.  The other requirement was that the layout could be any SIZE but the paper had to be a shape other than square or rectangle.  Here's what I did...
Ha ha, isn't he awesome??  I printed the wings from *The Graphics Fairy* and painted them with my watercolor pencils.  The yellow heart is from a placemat I bought at the flea market a month or so ago.  Everything else is from my stash.
Maybe I shouldn't listen to Radiohead while I scrap anymore, the eyes remind me of the modified bear logo.
The journaling reads..."One thing taking shape right now in my life is ME! After months of not exercising, giving myself excuse after excuse, I'm back on track. Every time I finish a workout I feel so proud of myself. If I keep it up, I know I'll have no problems doing the Warrior Dash this summer AND I'll look awesome when we go to Florida in October! It's not just the physical stuff though, it's the crafting, blogging, etsy stuff too. I feel like maybe, just maybe, I'm getting a hold on who I really am. Fiercely Awesome & Awesomely Fierce."


So yeah, pretty much the most awesome ever.  Just like me.  
Post a Comment