Monday, March 7, 2011

Knowing Me Knowing You Blog Hop!

I thought this week I'd join in the fun over at To Sew With Love's Knowing Me Knowing You Blog Hop.  Just some fun questions that will give you all a little more insight into my insanity.

What is your favorite color?
Anything in the teal, turquoise color group right now, but usually I gravitate towards green. 

High heels or flats?
Um, sneakers usually, but I would love to have a job that forced me to wear nice shoes.  I can't really run after kids in heels, I am not that coordinated!!

Your favorite dessert?
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.  Oh man, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  I'm also a big fan of ice cream type things with peanut butter.

Your typical day-to-day get-up/outfit?
Comfy clothes.  I work overnights, so I typically wear comfy pants with a sweatshirt.  Sometimes I'll go nuts and wear jeans.  The only time I really "get dressed" is when the hubs and I are going somewhere.  Then I do try to make an effort.

Your wardrobe basics?
Comfy pants, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sneakers for work.  Jeans, sweaters, and high-heeled boots for "going places"

Your accessories must haves?
Bags, watches (I collect them), hoop earrings

So easy and fun!!  Now you know my dirty secret--I almost always wear pajama type clothes.  I should be ashamed, but I'm not....I'm comfy.
Post a Comment