I've been reading these posts on a LOT of the blogs I read and decided today that I would get in on the fun. I like answering random questions about myself so why not??
- Have you ever had a professional massage before? You bet your sweet behind I have. My hubs and I got professional massages on our honeymoon at a hot springs in Colorado. It was AWESOME. After that the hubs bought me a gift certificate for a local massage place, BUT we heard that they did some not so reputable things there. I never cashed that puppy in.
- When drinking bottled water do you have a preference for which brand you drink? Bottled water? Yuck. We have THE best water at our house. It comes from a real spring, in the ground, so I don't buy water. I have tons of re-usable water bottles and those get all my water. I'm drinking from one right now. We're lucky, seriously, we have awesome water.
- What is your favorite kind of soup? Hmmm, good one. I love soup. LOVE it. My favorite right now would be tomato because tomatoes are my favorite food, but I also love beef stew, split pea with ham, clam chowder (New England and Manhattan), and for some reason Chicken and Corn Chowder from Progresso. I love making soup. Hmm, I should do that this weekend.
- Do you have a preference of what Kleenex brand you use? Well, not to be snotty (ha ha), but Kleenex IS a brand. But no, I don't care as long as I can blow my nose on it.
- What is your favorite breakfast food? I like bagels, a lot. Sometimes, if I have the right stuff, I indulge in yogurt and fruit. Yum. Omelets, I love omelets with tons of veggies.
That was fun! I think I'll have to do this more often.