Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Restocking the Shop!

This week my goal is to get a whole bunch of headbands, hair clips, and barrettes done to add to my Etsy shop DandoisLion DeLights.  I think it might be important to have stuff in there before the feature goes up at To Sew With Love.  Yesterday I made 3 headbands!  I did another of the pink and purple one with the heart buttons and another teal and brown one because those sold already!  Then I did this one.
I had a tough time getting good pictures this time and I'm choosing to blame the snow outside rather than my incompetence with my camera. 
It's pretty cute, right?  Too bad I had SERIOUS hat hair!!
Sorry it's a little blurry!
I'm getting better with the backs.  I like to make it so none of the stitching shows through.  This one you can only see the thread in a couple places.  Right now I'm working on some hair clip sets to coordinate with the headbands.  Well, that's what I'll be working on when I finish this!!
Post a Comment