Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pink Potential

Apparently, even though I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, the pink bug has bitten me!!  You all know I've been working really hard on getting my etsy shop, DandoisLion DeLights, stocked up.  Well, as Aerosmith sang "Pink is my favorite color"!  (shhhh, it isn't really.  I'm more into the teal/turquoise color scheme but don't tell anyone)  Here are the 2 newest headbands I've put together.  The jewelry on both of them is vintage, scored at the flea market in the last couple of weeks.

 The pink rosette in the middle is from newer fabric, but the others are vintage.
 It looks great on!!  The second headband is all pink, right down to the headband itself.  The middle rosette is from new fabric, but the other two are vintage.  I'm lovin the shades of pink they have.
 Pink, right?  Yeah, pink.  And gold!  Weird for me.  I prefer silver, but I love, love, love this headband.
 My hair looks much better in these pictures than in the last ones I took.  Note to self: Brush hair after taking hat off and before modeling headband.  Do you want to see what the back of the rosettes look like?  I'm always wondering that when I see people's rosettes.  Here's a picture.
 Not bad right?  I'm getting it down to a science!!  If you're interested, these ARE in my etsy shop...the link's on the right.  Check them out!  More later, it's time to go get my scrap on!
Post a Comment