Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh, Spring...

Where are you?  That's how I was feeling a little over a week ago when I started this layout.  It was supposed to be for a challenge on Tallyscrapper, but my parents arrived for an overnight visit while I was working on it.  Then I was too tired to finish it after they left.  They tired me right out!!  I finally buckled down and finished the layout this past Friday.  It's cool that I waited, because I got to use some of the February Tallyscrapper kit.  The bird's nest I printed out from the Graphics Fairy and colored it with the watercolor pencils my parents gave me for Christmas this year.


I made the rosettes from some white ribbon I had in my stash.  I was going to use them for something else, but thought they looked good here.




Turns out, I really, really, really like using watercolor pencils.  They are a ton of fun, so I'll be using them a lot more in the future!!
Post a Comment