Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Beginnings Crop at Tallyscrapper

The New Beginnings Crop at Tallyscrapper has begun!  There are so many challenges.  I want to do them all, but I don't know if I'll be able to.  Seriously, there are a ton.  Every challenge you enter, and game you play, enters you for a chance to win a FREE February kit.  Which, coincidentally, goes on sale in just a few hours!!  There's also a challenge going on right now for the March Tally Design Star.  My layouts are already finished for that, one has actually been done for almost a week!  I've been dying to post them here, but I had to wait until I entered them.  Since I have the pictures taken of the first one, I'll share it right now.  Mostly because I can't wait!! 

The pictures in this layout were all taken by my sister Kira of her daughter, my gorgeous niece, on their beach vacation this past summer.  I love how golden everything looks in the picture.  I titled my layout Sun Kissed Bliss.

My journaling is hidden on the card behind the picture.

The butterfly covers my niece's name. 


Go check out the challenges at Tally and get involved!!!  
Post a Comment