Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Me As I Am--Tally Design Star Entry #2

Finally!  I made it home through the snowstorm and had to call my mom to assure her I was safe.  It was a fun call because she had my sister on conference call, so we all got to chat.  Anyway, after that was over I managed to upload the pics for my second entry to the March Tallyscrapper Design Star challenge.  My first one was the layout of my niece that I blogged about last night.  This one is pictures of me.  That I took myself while my husband was driving....3 years ago.  I love these pictures a LOT.  This time I played with them in Picnik.  I used cross process, softening, eye brightener, blemish fix, and last but not least, a little bit of airbrushing.  Shhhh, no one needs to know.  
 I'm not sure why the picture looks blurry on here.  It's bugging me.  Don't you love this?  I used some stamps my mom gave me awhile ago to stamp the background using my favorite color!!

Those crystals I've had for well over a year, but I will admit that I bought the flowers the day I did the layout.  They're Prima and they weren't on sale.  BUT I had a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase AND a $10 gift card for A.C. Moore.  They were definitely worth it.

I'm not sure what exactly it is about this one that I love so much, I just do.  I'm glad that I scrapped this page for an important challenge because it deserves it!  Wish me luck!!
Post a Comment