Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Headband Heaven

Last week, in between making barrettes, I made a couple new headbands.  I took them with me to my parents' house this weekend to finish up, and my sister & niece especially fell in love with this one.
I'm surprised I even managed to get it back from my niece.  She was very much in love with it.  I made her a barrette and we traded.  
I should have gotten a picture of her wearing it, it looked fantastic on her.  I love it, but I think that this one is my favorite of the two.
The earring I used for the embellishment is really sparkly, and I love the way the blue fabric is fraying a little.
Should have taken pics of my niece wearing this one too, but I forgot.  Oh well!!  I'll be linking these up to the parties in the sidebar, and they are now in my etsy shop.  The link for that's in the sidebar too.
Post a Comment