Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dreams of Spring

It's cold!  The frozen tundra outside my house only brings thoughts of Spring, and flowers, and what new ones I'll add to the gardens this year.  Kafka is dreaming of Spring too.
 Last year I added some bee balm and lightning speedwell to the front garden.

The Irises are doing so much better now that I thinned them out a bit.  They were far too crowded to bloom in '09, but they did amazingly well in '10!


Don't even get me started on the Clematis!!  They were gorgeous this summer!  They bloomed all the way into OCTOBER!!!  It was incredible.
I wish I had more pictures of the entire garden so I could show you.  That's okay, I'll get them this year with my fancy new camera.

Don't despair, Spring is coming and when it gets here I'll have NO time to do anything indoors.  To be honest, I can't wait.
 
Post a Comment