Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rosette Headband #3--My New Favorite!

This is definitely my favorite headband so far.  In fact, it's my favorite thing I've made using rosettes!  For this one I used a combination of glue and stitching to hold everything together.  It allowed me to give it a more polished look.  The fabric is new.  I got it on sale at a megastore that shall remain, as always, nameless.  Instead of using felt to back the rosettes, I used more of the fabric the rosettes are made from.  The glue helped give it more stability.  The headband for this one is much fancier.  It's metal and has strips of silver sequins down each side.
For this headband I used a vintage clip-on earring as adornment instead of a button.  It's very sparkly.
I just can't get over how beautiful it looks.
See how nice the back looks?  No felt peeping out anywhere.
Oh, and it looks good with my hair too. 
Sorry about the blurry picture, my husband is still working on his photography skills.
Post a Comment