Monday, January 3, 2011

Junk Drawer Clean Out

This month, Sassy Sites is hosting Operation Organization and the first project was....the junk drawer.  Now, to be completely honest with you, there are about 5 more drawers in the house that I consider "junk drawers", but this one is by far the worst one. 

Before
Pretty bad, right?  I thought so too.  Everything was taken out and most of it was thrown away.  The baskets won a trip through the dishwasher.  I peeled the contact paper off the bottom of the drawer and wiped it all out with cleaner & a rag. 
After
There's still a lot more stuff in here than I'd like there to be, but until I clean out the other drawers, it's just going to have to be this way.  Not bad though, right?  I think it looks good enough to link up to Operation Organization.
Post a Comment