Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Might Be Obsessed...

Remember before Christmas when I made those Fabric Rosette Pins to put on my Christmas packages?  Well, I might need an intervention.  I'm obsessed with making those stinking flowers, and I found more vintage fabric stashed away!  On New Year's Day, the hubs and I had our first TV/movie marathon of the year and guess what I did while we were watching. Yeah, rosettes.  So I've been making some pins and barrettes.

My model?  No.  Well, yes, but only for a minute!  Isn't he adorable? 

That's better, right? 



The barrettes turned out super cute.



This pin got a little heart in the middle. 


 The hubs and I LOVE the way this one looks against the black hat, but we had a tough time getting a good picture.

AHHH!  There's GOT to be at least one decent picture of each of these.  Right?

Well, for Jeff's first time as photographer I think we did pretty well.  He'll get better.  He's going to be getting a lot of practice.  If you're interested in any of these barrettes or pins, they'll be in my Etsy shop in the next couple of days.

Post a Comment