Friday, January 28, 2011

Cool Announcement Type Things

Well, so some cool stuff has been going on for both this here bloggy blog and my Etsy shop.  Let's see if I can break it down.

1.  Dana, over at the blog Saturday Mornings hosts a weekly linky party that I post on, faithfully, every week.  At the beginning of the year, she decided to add a competitive element to the posting.  After the linky party ends each week, Dana chooses several of her favorite projects.  At the end of the month, all these projects will go up in a poll for people to vote for.  That means, that on Saturday morning I need ALL of you to go to Dana's blog and vote for me.  Don't worry, I'll remind you.  Also, check out Dana's blog.  She recently switched from blogspot so that she could offer more advertising to fellow bloggers.  Now all of her advertising spots feature bloggers and etsy shops.  No corporations or random ads.  So cool.  Oh, and thank you Dana for choosing my pincushions!!!!

2.  Lelanie, at the blog To Sew With Love, has featured several of my projects on her blog, and earlier this week she contacted me about doing a feature on her blog, about me!!  There will be a giveaway and everything.  PLUS, she added my blog button to her Sponsors section.  My feature will appear February 17th.  Again, don't worry, I'll remind you.  To Sew With Love has some seriously awesome tutorials and great features every week.  They also have an etsy shop!  Check it out!!

3.  Sumo, over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff will be featuring my Green & Yellow Pincushion this Saturday.  Her blog is rad too, she has a theme for every day of the week!  Mondays are a linky party, Tuesdays are tutorials, Wednesdays are recipes, Thursdays are things to try, etc.  She does tons of giveaways too. 

4.  My Woodland Heart photograph was included in a treasury on Etsy.  I'm pretty psyched about that! 

Okay, I think that's everything, but I'm not entirely sure!  Great stuff right?  Right?? 
Post a Comment