Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Awesome News at Tallyscrapper This Week!

So most of you, if not all of you, know that I hang out on an awesome scrapbooking site called Tallyscrapper.  After last Christmas I took a hiatus from crafting and Tally was going full swing.  I guess making 2 albums was a bit much for me at the time, and spring was coming.  That meant gardening.  Anyway, after a couple months I came back and Tally had slowed down a lot.  There weren't as many people and the store was, well, not so full of new stuff as it had been.  The dedicated core of people was still there though, so I started hanging out again.  Boy am I glad I did!  Tallyscrapper has a new president, and some of you might even know her.  PINKY, aka Cristal Hobbs, is taking over as Top Tally!  This is the best news I've gotten in quite some time.  Things are going to be heating up over there, so if you've never checked it out, now is the time.  The women on the site are the best around.  I've never felt so welcome and appreciated on a website.  Here's the link to Pinky's blog post about her new position.  She so damn awesome.
Post a Comment