Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tallyscrapper Challenges

The best way to motivate me to scrap is to give me a challenge.  That's partly why I fell in love with Tallyscrapper.  This week I did 2 of the challenges that are running right now.  The first one is called "O' Christmas Tree".  The requirements are: handmade tree, 2 tickets, the color red, and a 5 word title.  Here's what I came up with:

The second challenge is called "Buttons Anyone????".  The requirements are: use lots of buttons, use some kind of garland (but it can't be a banner--no triangles allowed), ONE flower, and bling in 3 different places.  Here's my entry.
Most of this layout came from the October Tallyscrapper kit.  My mom bought it for me for my birthday and I'm slowly working my way through it.  Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff.
Post a Comment