Saturday, December 4, 2010

Survivor Week 11 and More Squinkies!!!

Survivor on Tallyscrapper is almost over.  I think we have one week left.  For this week, week 11, we had to scrap about a holiday.  The pictures posted in my What a Gorgeous Family post were the ones I used.  We had to use a piece of holiday themed patterned paper (mine was Halloween themed, ha ha), some mist or paint (purple Smooch Spritz thank you very much), 2 or more pics, and a 4 word title.  It didn't turn out to be nearly as cool as it looked in my head, but that's okay.  They can't all be winners, right?  Right??



In other crafty news, I finished my second set of Squinkie soaps.  They turned out much better than the first batch if I do say so myself.  And I do.
Spraying the alcohol on as you go definitely helps with the bubble issues.


This little guy is my favorite.
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment