Monday, December 13, 2010

Reindeer Book Wreath


 We have a very super awesome friend named Laura.  She and her family run an incredible bookstore called Riverow Bookshop in Owego, NY.  When I posted my book wreath Laura immediately wanted to know how to do it.  Well, not only did I tell her where to find the tutorial I used, but I also made her a wreath for the shop.  Instead of Santa in the center, this time I used a little deer that I got from Free Pretty Things For You.  The pages being colored was an accident.  I was spraying the cardboard for the center and accidentally got the wreath.  Then I started spraying and went crazy with it.  The hubs loves it.  I'm still not sure...

Here it is in its new home.

That's Laura holding the wreath.  I took another picture with her actually IN it, but it was bad.  Really bad. 

The wreath was a surprise for Laura and she was so happy.  She's an awesome girl.  Did I mention that she made me a scrapbook this spring?  She did a book with pictures from all of our MayHemorial Day parties.  It made me cry.  I love her.  Okay, I'll stop gushing now.  The wreath, I am told, is now hanging on the faux fireplace in the shop.  
Post a Comment