Monday, December 13, 2010

Oreo Truffle Cupcakes

Every year the women in my family get together at Christmas time for a tea party.  We all bring some sort of dessert, and we pig out while drinking our tea.  Usually I make some sort of trifle, but my brother's girlfriend was making one.  SO, I saw a post for Oreo Truffle Cupcakes from Langes Fadchen, Faules Madchen on one of the linky parties last week and decided to give it a try. 

They were yummy.  There are two things I will do differently next time.  One--I will use an actual muffin pan with paper liners.  My mom didn't have a muffin pan at her house, so I used the foil liners that don't require a muffin pan.  Two--I will NOT accidentally use the whole wheat flour.  The cupcakes still tasted good, but I think they would have been even better if I hadn't made that mistake.  This is definitely a do-again recipe. 
Post a Comment