Monday, December 13, 2010

Magnetic Mermaid Dress-Up Game!

Got your attention, didn't I?  My husband's aunt, Patricia Saxton, is an author and illustrator, among other amazing things.  She's written two children's books: A Book of Fairies and The Book of MermaidsFor the last month or so she's been teasing us with previews of her current project, a Magnetic Mermaid Dress-Up Toy.  She even made a video using only PowerPoint about it!  It's a fantastic product.  I ordered mine last week and it came within a couple of days.  I can't wait to give it to my 4 year-old niece on Christmas.  If you have a little one to buy for, or even if you like playing dress-up yourself, check it out.  It's reasonably priced and excellent quality.  The illustrations are awesome.  Okay, I'm gushing.  I should go.  Seriously though, check it out.  I know that she'll appreciate it and so will I!!
 
Post a Comment