If you are, by some chance, keeping track, you'll know that of the wooden rings I've been playing with, I'm down to 2 now. It's so quick to make book/coffee filter wreaths at this size that I decided to do another one, and since the colorful deer wreath I made for Laura turned out so beautifully, I decided to add some color to those pages. So, once I got the book pages glued on, I gave them a light coat of Krylon Metallic Silver spray paint. It dried so fast!! Then I got an image from *The Graphics Fairy* for the center. I knew I didn't want it to be a Christmas image, so I chose a Paisley fairy that I printed in black & white.
She's kind of hard to make out because of the shadow, but she's really pretty.