Monday, December 20, 2010

Angelic Book Wreath

Okay, do you guys remember these?  I got them a few weeks ago at the Salvation Army.
Well, I used one of the rings as the base for the book page and coffee filter Santa Decoration I made last week.  Then I made this:

I used an image from *The Graphics Fairy* that I altered, just a little, in Picnik for the center of the wreath.  The rest of the stuff I had at home: an old Harlequin romance novel, coffee filters, one of those awesome wooden rings, and ribbons & lace from my stash.  I LOVE the way this turned out.  Absolutely love it.  My favorite part is that it's not specifically a Christmas decoration.  It could be displayed year-round.  That makes me happy.  I'll be posting this to the linky parties in the sidebar on the right.  What do you think?  Do you like it??

Post a Comment