Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What a GORGEOUS family...

Horrible family photos were the goal for me this Thanksgiving, or at least that's what my camera would tell you. It seems like every person who picked my camera up that day had to take a horrible picture. The camera is awesome, don't get me wrong. It's the photographers, and subjects, that were the problem. Only 3 people survived the photography blitz: my oldest niece (she looks gorgeous), my grandmother Baby Ruth, and my brother-in-law who I just realized didn't even make it into the collage! Shoot. These are the pics I'm using for my Survivor LO this week on Tallyscrapper and I wanted the whole fam damily in there. Maybe I'll cut them apart and add a pic of him in. I'd hate for him to miss the fun. I used picasa to make the collage and picnik to edit it. Guess I should get started on that layout...
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment