Saturday, November 6, 2010

Survivor Week Eight--Boy, I do, Love You

Okay, so this week was "The Merge" for Survivor on Tallyscrapper.com.  That means all the members of The Mother Hens (or Mother Cluckers if you prefer) and The Baby Chicks are in one group.  It's a one on one game now.  Our challenge for this week was pretty simple.  Black & white were required colors.  We then had to pick ONE other color to "merge" with those.  I chose blue.  We also had to use either a heart or a star and one or two pictures.


 The blue heart was cut from a piece of Prima Paintable paper.  I painted it with shades of blue and a little purple (shhhh) then cut it out.  After it was dry I covered it with Glossy Accents by Ranger.  Then I made an oopsy.  It looked dry to me, so I picked it up to try to flatten it out.  Well, the glossy accents cracked.  So I cracked it more.  Then I sprayed it with blue & silver Smooch Spritz and rubbed it around, trying to get it into the cracks.  I think it looks pretty cool.

In doing this layout I realized that I need more alphabet stickers.  Shopping trip this week!!!  
The journaling tag was printed from the *The Graphics Fairy* blog.  I'll be linking this page to her Brag Monday this week.
Post a Comment