Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Utter Insanity!!

This week has been crazy so far. Our annual HollaBirthaWeen party is coming up this Saturday, on my birthday, and our house is a wreck right now. I'm pretty sure it hasn't had a proper cleaning since the spring, so on Sunday I got started on that enormous project. We're 3 days in now, and I'm making progress. The living room is clean. I even steam cleaned the rug. The dining room is mostly clean. It still needs some dusting and a good mopping. We won't talk about the rest of the house. The good news is, tonight's my last night of the work for the week, so I'll have a few days to get stuff done. Tomorrow night we're going to see CRAIG FERGUSON in Scranton. I'm not sure why he's going to be in Scranton of all places, but I'm not going to complain. I love that man.

The only thing missing this week is crafting. I want to make things. There's a project calling to me from my table right now, but I'm practicing self-restraint. The party is #1 priority this week.

Only 3 days (and a few minutes) until my birthday!!!!
Post a Comment