Monday, October 25, 2010

Survivor Week Six--Oh, Alaska

So, you saw the pictures in my last post. This is my Week 6 Survivor Layout on Tallyscrapper
Journaling reads: Our Alaskan cruise with Jeff's family was, by far, the best vacation I've ever had. Jeff & I want to go back to Alaska someday to do some of the things we missed out on. One thing I know I'd really like to do is spend some time dog sledding. It would be such an adventure!!

2 pics--used 4. The scenery pics were taken by Jeff's Aunt and an Uncle. The pic of us was taken by his parents. ALSO, the rainbow in the whale's spray is real. I did not add that in.
Paper strip flowers--3 I like the way mine turned out, but I'll be honest, I did not have fun putting them together.
Title--Oh, Alaska
Visible journaling--check!!

I printed the whale on the tag from The Graphics Fairy. I'm going to link this post to her Brag Monday today!

The Graphics Fairy
Post a Comment