Friday, October 29, 2010

Survivor Week Seven--Ups And Downs

Our challenge this week was to scrap about something that's stressing you right now.  How appropriate.  I've been under some stress lately.  This whole roommate situation is not going as well as it did at the beginning.  Luckily, I won't have to deal with it too much longer.  We'll just leave it at that.  My journaling is hidden because, well, sometimes I'm a little crazy and not very logical.  So I'd like to keep those bits of crazy mostly hidden.  Also, because I liked the way it looked.  


For this challenge we had to do 6x12 or 12x6 size layout.  Obviously, I chose the 12x6.  We also had to include: black &white pic, 3 patterned papers, 2 pieces of ribbon, and a 3 word title. Check!

My Mom bought me the October kit on Tallyscrapper, so I used some of that for this layout.  It's such a gorgeous kit.  The background paper comes from a paper pack that my friend Jenny gave me for my birthday.  (By the way, she came as Jem for Hollabirthaween and totally rocked it.)

The Ferris Wheel image comes from *The Graphics Fairy* blog, and I'll be linking it up to her Brag Monday this week for sure!!  Karen has the best images and anyone can use them...for free!!!  She does all that crazy work and we get all the rewards.  How lucky are we?  
Post a Comment