Sunday, October 17, 2010

Survivor Week Five--Droid X

I start this post by saying: I'm disappointed in the way this layout turned out. When I was taking the picture of my phone with my husband's phone, I never thought to change my background so it would fit better with the color scheme. Ah well, it was too late once I had that realization, and I don't Re-Do layouts. What I get, is what I get.


The challenge for our team this week was to scrap about technology. I, of course, chose my awesome phone. The journaling reads
:

We NEVER thought we'd buy smartphones. They just seemed so unnecessary, but when it was time for new phones, plans changed. We waited for the Incredible to come off the wait list, but then the Droid X came out. We are in love with them. I use it for everything: mapping my hikes, updating my blog, FBing at work, seriously...Everything.

Technology--check
1 4x6 pic-check
torn paper-check
staples-check
numbers-check (on the journaling tag)
heart-check (painted with the new plaid glitter paint then sprayed with smooch spritz)
One Word Title-check

So it's up, over at Tallyscrapper.com, and that's that. Maybe this week I'll feel better about my contribution.
Post a Comment