Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick Break, Complete with Pics!

Today I'm trying to do a whole lot of things all at once. Of course, I have to get the house cleaned & decorated. Yesterday was a complete loss as far as that project goes because.....we went to see Craig Ferguson! Oh man, he is hilarious. I was alredy in love with him. I watch his show and I have his memoir on audiobook. I spent the entire show laughing.

This morning I got right up and started on this week's Surviv
or challenge on Tallyscrapper.com. Right now the page is sort of put together, but I wanted to share my pics for the page. They are from our Alaskan cruise in 2005. I used Picnik to alter them and I love the way they came out. Also, I love Picnik. I think I'm going to upgrade to Premium as soon as I have the extra cash.


A whale spouting a rainbow spray. The original picture contains the rainbow, I didn't add that!!





One of the many beautiful glaciers. I didn't take any of these photos. I believe my husband's Aunt or his Uncle took them. They were gorgeous unaltered, but I was feeling creative.



And of course, a picture of the hubs and me. That vacation was my favorite of all time, and I really would love to go again.

Now, time to get back to work. Cleaning and scrapping and decorating, repeat process.


Post a Comment