Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tuesdays With Shawna

Bah. I came home today from work with a world class headache. Two days in a row now I've been saddled with fatigue and crushing pain in my grey matter. Not sure what's going on, but I crash as soon as I get home. Sleep lasts for about 3 hours, then I get up with the hubs to make some food. As soon as he leaves for work, I head back to bed until it's time for me to get up. It's worked out as far as sleeping goes, but I haven't gotten a darn thing done. I have, however, been much nicer, so I guess it equals out.

Today, just before I went back to bed, I found the best Tuesday afternoon outfit ever: t-shirt, pair of the hubs' boxers, knee high boots, and my bathrobe. I felt like a video game gunslinger and I actually looked kind of, almost, cool. The hubs said so, that's how I know it's not just me being silly.

Tomorrow I HAVE to get something done at home. Namely, I must start on my week one challenge for Survivor on Tallyscrapper. This time around I'm on the Mother Hen team, aka Mother Cluckers, and I'm really excited to get started. Our challenge is to use red & yellow, use doilies and a banner, and our title has to be a Will Ferrell quote. Awesome! Now, I must go find the perfect quote.
Post a Comment