Friday, September 17, 2010

Survivor Week One --Team Mother Hens

Our first Survivor challenge was to use a Will Ferrell quote as a title, use red & yellow as our main colors, use a doily and a banner. It was tough at first, but I figured it out.

My family uses a lot of Will Ferrell quotes in daily conversation, but I wanted to find the perfect quote for this challenge. So I googled. This is what I found. It fit these pictures to a T. It's my sister and me playing the game Chubby Bunny. You shove marshmallows in your mouth and say Chubby Bunny. You have to see how many you can get into your mouth & still say it without swallowing. It's really disgusting and apparently dangerous. I wish I had pictures of the rest of the fam playing, but these were all I could find.

Yellow & Red--Check
Will Ferrell quote--Check (it's from Blades of Glory)
Banners--Check
Doily--Check

This was so fun. It's the first time I've scrapped in MONTHS!! "I'm back. You know it!"--another Ferrell quote for ya.

Post a Comment