Thursday, September 23, 2010

Survivor Week 2

This week has been crazy busy. We leave today for 4 days in Massachusetts & New Hampshire, so I've been packing, organizing, and scrapping like a fiend.



One of the things I HAD to get done was my Week 2 Survivor layout for Tallyscrapper.com. Here's the exact wording on my post:


Okay, this challenge was WAY too fun. My Dad posted this pic (my old pic) of my grandfather playing "Circus Baby" with my Dad as a baby on Facebook a couple weeks ago. As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. In it, my Dad has a mohawk. You can barely see it in the picture, but it's there. My brother OFTEN has a mohawk (my new pic). I'm not crazy about my journaling because I got distracted & forgot what I wanted to write, but overall, I like the way it turned out!

The journaling says "From the picture of Grandpa holding Dad, it looks like Benjy comes by his mohawk obsession naturally. Dad comes by his love of "Circus Baby" naturally as well. The 3 Ernests are alike!"

Old Pic--My grandpa & Dad
New Pic--My little brother
Found Item--Zebra heart pendant and skull suspender thingamabob
Item Similar to Found Item--Chipboard zebra heart that I MADE
Old Technique--Round corners on the pictures
New Technique--paint & spritz on the chipboard tags
Black/White or Turquoise/Orange--I wanted to do turquoise SO bad, but it would have clashed with my brother's red 'hawk so black/white it is




I think I pretty much rocked it, AND I did it on 4 hours of sleep. Go ME!!




Post a Comment