Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Much Wedding!!!

Last week was CRAZY!! I took Wednesday night off from work because we left the house at 9am Thursday morning to head out for my cousin Kaitlin's wedding in New Hampshire. Before we left though, I had to scrap my Survivor LO, post said LO, and pack. All on very little sleep. I managed though, don't worry.


It was a big group of us going: my parents, my two sisters, my two nieces, my grandma TuTu, and the hubs and me. We spent the weekend in a Residence Inn. My cousin Matt used to work for them, so he got us an excellent deal on a 2 room suite. It was pretty nice, and packed, full of family.

The wedding was insanely fun. My cousin was GORGEOUS. She really deserved to have an incredible day. She's had it pretty rough the last few years, but she just seems to get tougher and tougher. We were all so happy for her and proud to be a part of the festivities. Things got pretty rowdy at the reception, and I was definitely a part of that. My sister took some awesome pictures that I'll post tomorrow.

On Saturday our family went to the Museum of Science in Boston. They had a lot of really interesting exhibits. Unfortunately I had a tough time understanding even the simplest ones because, wait for it, I caught a COLD. My kids at work got me sick just in time to leave for this trip and by Saturday I had had it. Wandering around a museum full of people is tough when your head feels like it's stuffed with sandpaper (not cotton because that's too soft and squishy) and your nose is running nonstop.

Now I'm home and things are going back to normal. Time to start planning for HollaBirthaWeen and all the craziness that goes with it.
Post a Comment