Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh Fall, I Do Love You


First thing this morning when I got home from work, I took the dogs for a hike through the woods. Ryndham, our Irish Wolfhound, was overjoyed. She bounded over fallen trees and jumped in the huge pools in the creek. Greene, our mutt, was also very happy, but much more subdued about it. Maybe it's all the extra weight he's lugging around. It was so much fun to watch Ryndham run away and then run back again with her tongue hanging out. You could tell that she wanted to go farther, to smell more smells and chase more small, innocent creatures. I tried to take a video of her doing this, but my phone refused to cooperate. Greene was also in an adventurous mood, sniffing holes in the ground and chasing after his much larger sister. If it's nice tomorrow we'll go again.
Post a Comment